We have a specified number of rooms which are pet friendly and it is our pleasure to provide you and your traveling companion with those accommodations. We are both privileged and humbled by your decision to choose our hotel.
· Your pet (s) must always be on a leash while they are in any public or common area within the Hotel or on Hotel grounds.
· Due to Health Department regulations, pets are not permitted in any of our food & beverage areas or recreational areas.
· The Hotel allows only dogs weighing less than 50 pounds and up to two dogs are allowed per room.
· Your pet must be in a kennel if you leave your room unattended. Out of respect for other guests, please never leave your pet unattended during our quiet hours beginning at 10 P.M. Also, remember that employees are not allowed to enter your room for housekeeping purposes unless your pet is kenneled.
· As the Pet owner, you will be fully responsible for any injuries to hotel employees or other hotel guests as well as repair or replacement of any stained or damaged items your pet may cause or refunds to other guests necessitated by your unattended pet’s behavior.
· Stoney Creek Inn reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for your room for any excessive cleaning or damages caused by your pets or refunds to other guests necessitated by your unattended pet’s behavior.
· A non-refundable fee of $25 per pet / per day is required.
· Failure to disclose a pet will result in a minimum $100 charge.